Our Java Developers should have:
- A minimum of 3 years of Java experience with a product focus - Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create solutions to different problems.
- Desire to learn new skills and keep up to date with advances in development tools and frameworks.
- Experience working with most of the following technologies is a plus: Spring Framework, REST web services using Spring MVC, Hibernate (JPA annotations)
- Strong OO skills, familiarity with modern multi-tiered applications and a good understanding of web technologies
- Have previously worked with any of the following relational databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- The ability to rigorously test software to ensure it meets the expected requirements. This includes the ability to create automated test suites.
- A good working knowledge of build and configuration management; SVN, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA or similar tools.
- The ability to work at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
What we offer:
- Excellent salary
- We have a full freedom when it comes to self-organization and time management, as long as you get your job done
- We have a flat hierarchy, there is no communication bottlenecks,
- We are transparent, truly
- We are remote native (before, during, and after covid19),
- We have flexible working hours
- You will enjoy the Hybrid people genuinely; you just have to
- Our team spirit is hard to find elsewhere
- Personal benefits,
- 25 vacation days
and much more that can’t be described about our young and fast growing software company from Novi Sad.