About the role:
As a Data Scientist, you are able to understand specific questions from our customers and answer them with data-driven analyses. In this role, you are responsible for gathering the right information, formulating working hypotheses and testing these to solve problems step by step. In addition, you can communicate the analytical steps, outcomes and impact clearly to both team members and (external) stakeholders. Similarly, you will be responsible for implementing and possibly automating these steps and their integration into our clients' data systems.
At Valcon, you work in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. We like to go the extra mile for good results and high quality. This results in solutions that make a difference and result in satisfied clients and happy end-users. For this, we are looking for top-performing people with a passion for IT and technology with good communication and analytical skills.
Valcon is an acronym for Value Consulting, as value is the central focus in everything we do for our clients. We help clients with end-to-end transformations in which consulting is combined with technology and data. We work with more than 1000 enthusiastic colleagues in the North-western Europe for clients such as Heineken, Alliander, ABN AMRO and Axcel. Valcon Data consists of passionate professionals with in-depth technical expertise. They design, develop and manage innovative business solutions using dashboards, AI and ML, helping customers to extract value from their data.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Data Scientist, or as a Business Consultant with experience in data related issues.
• Strong team player with good communication skills.
• Curious and self-critical with strong analytical
• Experience with analysis and programming of business issues and solutions (in e.g. Python, R, C/C++, SQL).
• You are fluent in English.
• Understanding and solving challenging business
issues using data in a variety of customer segments.
• Implementing and integrating solutions and applications in various system landscapes.
• Maintaining contacts with stakeholders and informing them adequately and transparently about outcomes, progress or setbacks.
• Training and coaching business consultants and junior team members.
• Building and maintaining a relevant network at existing and new customers.
What we offer:
• Excellent salary
• We have full freedom when it comes to self-organisation and time management, as long as you get your job done
• We have a flat hierarchy, there is no communication bottlenecks,
• We are transparent, truly
• We are remote native (before, during, and after covid19),
• We have flexible working hours
• You will enjoy the Hybrid people genuinely
• Our team spirit is hard to find elsewhere personal benefits,
• 25 vacation days
• And much more that can’t be described about our young and fast growing software company from Novi Sad.