Novi Sad, Serbia | Belgrade, Serbia
- Final year or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- An interest in devOps and Cloud technology!
- Good knowledge of Python or Java
- Knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Some basic experience with AWS or Azure Cloud would be a plus
- Curious and ready to learn
- Good written and verbal English skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completed Azure and AWS certificates during workhours of your first three months of employment
- Setting up and managing customer’s cloud infrastructure
- Developing Pipelines with AWS, Azure DevOps, GitLab and Atlassian BitBucket, among others.
What We Offer:
- Full-time employment or a combination of part-time and full-time employment
- Excellent salary
- Mentorship and paid training during work hours
- Unlimited education budget
- Top-notch technical equipment
- We are transparent, truly
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work mode (combining office hours and work-from-home hours in the best way possible)
- Free lunch if you work from the office 4-5 days a week
- 25 vacation days + 1 bonus “no-questions-asked” day
- A monthly budget for fitness activities
- A monthly budget for mini activities you’re free to use with your colleagues
- Other great personal benefits
- And much more that can’t be easily described about our young and fast-growing software company.
You will enjoy the Hybrid people genuinely, because our team spirit is hard to find elsewhere!
Like the sound of this? Send your CV to email@example.com !