We are looking for a person to fulfill the position of both Project and Delivery Manager.
Please, be aware of all requirements we are searching for, and send us your CV if you are interested in such a position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- Ability to handle client's requests and communicate it with HR, Recuriting department and allocated team
- Develop a relationship with the client which could include the stakeholder, product manager and product owner.
- Participating in the selection and recruitment process for allocated teams
- Ensure efficient and effective resource management
- Maintaining a professional relationship with the company's clients and identifying new opportunities for each client
- Oversee and direct the activities of the service delivery team
- Receive client feedback and team feedback, and promptly work towards providing a solution
- Organize meetings with the members of the service delivery team
- Assist top management in making decisions that will improve service delivery and client satisfaction
- Communicate with all parties involved in the service delivery process – team members, customers, and top management
- Experience on similar position in IT companies
- English (advanced level C1 - written/spoken/read)
- Process management and quality analytical skills
- Solid resource planning and problem-solving skils
- Planning, strategizing and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in BPO
What we offer:
- Excellent salary
- Unlimited education budget
- Top-notch technical equipment
- We are transparent, truly
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work mode (combining office hours and work-from-home hours in the best way possible)
- Free lunch if you work from the office 4-5 days a week
- 25 vacation days + 1 bonus “no-questions-asked” day
- A monthly budget for fitness activities
- A monthly budget for mini activities you’re free to use with your colleagues
- Other great personal benefits
- And much more that can’t be easily described about our young and fast-growing software company.
You will enjoy the Hybrid people genuinely, because our team spirit is hard to find elsewhere!
Like the sound of this?