- Develop & Prototype Android and iOS native applications for tablets. Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work along the UI/UX designer to implement the mockups, with the QA engineer to deliver high quality and with the whole IT team on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
● Development of mobile applications
● Work closely with product owner and UI/UX designer
● Promote teamwork among peers and transfer of knowledge
● Research and document emerging technologies
● Maintain the highest coding standards and best practices by keeping up with the latest
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
● Experience working with Google Mobile Application technologies.
● Experience working with Apple iOS Mobile Application technologies is a plus.
● Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
● Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
● Ability to work in an agile, team-based environment.
● Passion for improving skills and learning new technologies
● Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required
What we offer
- Excellent salary
- We have full freedom when it comes to self-organization and time management, as long as you get your job done
- We have a flat hierarchy, there are no communication bottlenecks,
- We are transparent, truly
- We are remote native (before, during, and after covid19),
- We have flexible working hours
- You will enjoy the Hybrid people genuinely; you just have to :)
- Our team spirit is hard to find elsewhere
- Personalized benefits
- 25 vacation daysand much more that can’t be described regarding our young and fast-growing software company from Novi Sad.