• Strong in a team with good communication and analytical skills.
• Experience with or eagerness to learn Cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, IBM Cloud).
• Experience with the following methods is an advantage: SQL, Python, data pipelines, API access, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, data architecture, data storytelling, and Infrastructure-as-Code.
• Fluent in English
• Setting up cloud OTAP environments for platforms such as
• Familiar with data modelling techniques: Dimensional and Relational modelling, Data Vault.
• Developing Analytical end products with, among others, PowerBI and Cognos.
• Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in the application of cloud technology.
• Co-developing Valcon’s Cloud proposition.
• Building and maintaining a relevant network with current
and new customers.
What we offer:
• Excellent salary
• First 2 months paid training for the position
• We have full freedom when it comes to self-organisation and time management, as long as you get your job done
• We have a flat hierarchy, there is no communication bottlenecks,
• We are transparent, truly
• We are remote native (before, during, and after covid19),
• We have flexible working hours
• You will enjoy the Hybrid people genuinely; you just have to
• Our team spirit is hard to find elsewhere personal benefits,
• 25 vacation days
• And much more that can’t be described about our young and fast-growing software company from Novi Sad.