The project will be taking 5+ years and the main goal is to update and deploy all new software on set top boxes for cable companies around Europe. Any video streaming through any portal (Set top box, Web, App) will be processed through this project.
Team size of teams are on average 6 people including PO. The teams are distributed over Europe and Asia, and there is a core team working from the HQ in Amsterdam.
In this case, we are looking for a Big data applications QA Engineer. Essential Technical Skills:
- Experience and knowledge of at least two of the programming languages: Scala, Python or Java
- Knowledge and experience with programming concepts (OOP, data structures, algorithms etc.)
- Big Data basic knowledge (Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, ES, Kibana, Kafka)
- Experience with Unix-like OS systems (basic commands)
- Git basic knowledge
- Knowledge and experience with CICD and how to achieve it
- Knowledge and experience with Jenkins (how to write Jenkins files, how to configure pipelines)
- Knowledge and experience with Docker and Bash scripting