Master Data Manager
Novi Sad, Serbia | Belgrade, Serbia | Banja Luka, BiH
- Final year or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or equivalent
- No previous Data experience needed, just an interest in Cloud technology!
- Analytical personality type
- Strong written and verbal English skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing and communicating a vision on data governance and/or master data management
- Implementing the data governance and/or master data management solution
- Realising the organisational changes as part of the implementation
- Further developing the client’s data foundation
- Enabling the client to flexibly deal with changes, for example, due to mergers and acquisitions, internationalisation or new regulations
What we offer:
- Excellent salary
- Paid 8-week training during work hours
- Unlimited education budget and dedicated work hours for said education
- Top-notch technical equipment
- A fair hierarchy
- We are transparent, truly
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work mode (combining office hours and work-from-home hours in the best way possible)
- Free lunch if you work from the office 4-5 days a week
- 25 vacation days + 1 bonus “no-questions-asked” day
- A monthly budget for fitness activities
- A monthly budget for mini activities you’re free to use with your colleagues
- Other great personal benefits
- And much more that can’t be easily described about our young and fast-growing software company.
You will enjoy the Hybrid people genuinely, because our team spirit is hard to find elsewhere!
Like the sound of this? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org !