Novi Sad, Serbia | Belgrade, Serbia | Banja Luka, BiH
- Final year or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or equivalent
- No previous Data experience needed, just an interest in Cloud technology!
- Good knowledge of Python or Java
- Knowledge of any common ETL Tools (Hadoop, Pentaho, Oracle Data Integrator, etc.) would be a plus
- Analytical personality type
- Strong written and verbal English skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, optimize and maintain a reliable ETL pipeline for analytical data
- Develop and maintain databases and SQL Jobs
- Leverage Cloud platform capabilities to enable data delivery
- Understand the business objectives and make sure that our data infrastructure can support business challenges
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Close collaboration with data scientists, business developers and PBI developers
What We Offer:
- Excellent salary
- Paid 8-week training during work hours
- Unlimited education budget and dedicated work hours for said education
- Top-notch technical equipment
- A fair hierarchy
- We are transparent, truly
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work mode (combining office hours and work-from-home hours in the best way possible)
- Free lunch if you work from the office 4-5 days a week
- 25 vacation days + 1 bonus “no-questions-asked” day
- A monthly budget for fitness activities
- A monthly budget for mini activities you’re free to use with your colleagues
- Other great personal benefits
- And much more that can’t be easily described about our young and fast-growing software company.
You will enjoy the Hybrid people genuinely, because our team spirit is hard to find elsewhere!
Like the sound of this? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!